Long Range RFID Reader for access control
Find LR-6XL Reader in
The TagMaster LR-6 XL RFID Reader is ideal for applications with large vehicles and wide gates, where really long reading range is required. High performance but however low radio emission(0.075 W).
With it´s ”all-in-one” design, including integraded antenna, the LR-6 XL is certified for outdoor use and is easy to install and easy to use.
The LR-6XL is built around a standard Linux operating system and has an open development platform. This enables integrators to develop and implement new applications for the LR-6XL Reader using the TagMaster Software Development Kit.
The Reader can be configured and controlled via the Ethernet interface, either locally or remotely via an Internet connection. The LR-6XL supports several standard interfaces including Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS232, RS485 and Wiegand-Magstripe. The Reader features several functions, such as frequency hopping (FHSS).
- Read-range of up to 14 meters
- Very-low power of radio emission(0,075W)
- Frequency hopping (FHSS**)
- User-programmable with TagMaster SDK including TCP/IP communication and SQL database support
- Real-time clock (RTC)
- Ethernet, RS232, RS485 and Wiegand/Mag-stripe interfaces
- Suitable for outdoor mounting in all weathers
|Reading range||Up to 14 meters|
|Operating frequency||2.400 - 2.484 GHz|
|Power supply||10 ÷ 30 VDC|
|Dimensions (mm)||290 x 165 x 55 (L x W x H)|