Long Range RFID Reader for Vehicular Access Control
Find LR-6 Reader in
The LR-6 is a versatile all purpose 2.45 GHz RFID Reader with a read-range of up to 10 meters.
The LR-6 is built around a standard Linux operating system and has an open development platform. This enables integrators to develop and implement
new applications for the LR-6 Reader using the TagMaster Software Development Kit.
The Reader can be configured and controlled via the Ethernet interface, either locally or remotely via an Internet connection. The LR-6 supports several standard
interfaces including Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS232, RS485 and Wiegand/Mag-stripe.
The Reader features several functions, such
as frequency hopping (FHSS). The FHSS** mode enables the Reader to "hop" between frequencies within the specified band, ensuring smooth and stable operation in multi-reader environments and other RF intensive areas.
- Read-range of up to 10 meters
- Low RF power output
- Frequency hopping (FHSS**)
- User-programmable with TagMaster SDK including TCP/IP communication and SQL database support
- Real-time clock (RTC)
- Ethernet, RS232, RS485 and Wiegand/Mag-stripe interfaces
- Suitable for outdoor mounting in all weathers
- Bright LED and buzz indicators
|Reading range||Up to 10 meters|
|Operating frequency||2.400 - 2.484 GHz|
|Power supply||10 to 30 VDC|
|Dimensions (mm)||290 x 165 x 55|