LR-3 Pro Reader
Long Range RFID Reader for access control
Find LR-3 Pro Reader in
The TagMaster LR-3 pro is a full functionality reader for all types of access installations such as Parking, Gated Communities and Condominiums.
With it´s “all-in-one” design including integrated antenna, the LR-3 pro is certified for outdoor use and is easy to install and easy to use.
The reader is easily configured using a standard web browser and it is built on the TagMaster high reliability Gen4 technology. The reading range is up to 5 meters and can be fine tuned to perfection.
The LR-3 pro is built around a standard Linux operating system and has an open development platform. Several types of interfaces including Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS232, RS485 and Wiegand-Mag-stripe are available built into the reader. The reader features several functions for a safe operation, such as frequency hopping (FHSS).
- Read-range of up to 5 meters
- Low RF power output
- Frequency hopping (FHSS)
- User-programmable with TagMaster SDK including TCP/IP communication and built in SQL database support
- Interfacce Ethernet, RS232, RS485 e Wiegand/Mag-stripe
- Suitable for outdoor mounting in all weathers
- Supports cloning using USB stick for storing the configuration
- Bright LED and buzzer indicators
|Reading Range||Up to 5 meter|
|Operating frequency||2.400 - 2.484 GHz|
|Encapsulation|| IP 66|
|Power supply||from 10 to 30 VDC|
|Dimensions (mm)||226 x 143 x 50|
|Certifications||CE on Directive R&TTE 1999/5/EC, FCC M39LRXX, UL E345040|